Your brain is heavily involved in determining who you are and is involved in absolutely everything you do.
How to kill/hurt your brain and make your brain smaller:
- Alcohol (2 red wine a week, not day)
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of sleep (less than 6 hours)
- Diet Coke and fast food
- *this is interesting* Negative thinking
Ways to have a magnificent brain:
- Love your brain
- Protect your brain (play golf, not football)
- Avoid toxic substances
- Good Sleep
- Feed your brain (brain healthy diet)
- lean protein ,low- glycemic, high fiber carbohydrates
- Avoid too much sugar
- Boost omega-3 fatty acids (salmon, tuna, walnuts, Brazil nuts, avocados). Omega-3 fatty acids reduce risk of depression, ADD and Alzheimer.
- Take fish oil
- Drink lots of water
- New learning brings new connections to the brain. Without learning, brain disconnects itself
- Kill ANTS (Automatic negative thoughts)
- Write 5 things you are grateful for everyday will make a positive difference in your life in 3 weeks
- Take care of your brain problems (anxiety, depression, ADD and drug abuse)
When your brain works right, you work right. When you take care of your brain, you’re taking care of yourself, but you’re also taking care of those people you love.
After reading this… I’m going to buy fish oil! ehehe