All of us have the same 24 hours. But how come some gets more things done than others? MANY times, if not everyday i wish have more hours.. Recently at Mont Kiara, Wedgewood service apartment attending a leaders retreat, i was taught 14 new ideas that i can better manage my time.
- Schedule patterns– Set schedule patterns. Help consistency.. track your time.
- Strategic – leverage resources, dinner.
- System (doing the heavy work in front, follow thru according to it) – Reminders, birthdays, travelling timing, auto pay administrative things (bills)
- Skill/ learning– “knowledge is power” can do things faster, be excellent, rehearse in the car,podcast, read
- Support – from all levels, help you do something better, delegate some work (housework-maid etc), verify responsibility
- Stubbornly focus– attitude
- Staying the coarse– staying on the coarse avoids distraction
- Stay fresh– enjoy life
- Stretch– bigger, stronger, cannot afford to stay the same
- Season awareness– transition, build, equip,
- Set priority– somethings you over see, somethings you over look
- Scale down your life– don’t do things that you cannot sustain everything that brings me close to God’s purpose is a yes, everything that brings me further is a no.
- Self- Motivate– self govern and motivated to do it.
I continue to want to be better…