8 more days- Palmy to Taupo to Rotorua
This is one of the more interesting day…
- Ride on a really nice looking, comfortable Blue Ford Falcon XR6…solid…
- Finally saw a snow cap on Mt.Ruapehu . I have been telling Jorhan there is no snow in this side of NZ! He just proven me wrong…
- Still no sheeps rolling down the hill. More cows…. More sheeps.
- Lake Taupo is as big is Spore!!! It’s really nice… Worth to stay a night here but we dinner and continue driving to Rotorua.
- Rotorua smells like rotten egg… When in car smells like somebody farted after eating egg… why cos it’s a sulfuric town
- We stayed at YHA and we had an expressed dinner family cook out at the shared kitchen. Family kinda like the idea of having an open kitchen. Not so lonely cooking!
- Went to Polynesian Spa…it was REALLY relaxing and hot. It was open air… but it was a little cloudy thus no stars. But the 41 degrees spa pool oversees the lake. We went for the 7 different types of pool package.
- I have nominated my dad and my bro, shawn as the 2 that loves taking photos the most!
- We slept so soundly and early after that and left our poor italian roommate….(to be continue)