Day 6: Palmy
- Went to botanica garden when dad and shawn. It was nice. Apparently there are 97 types of roses there. Saw many fully bloomed roses. All sorts of colours… nice…
- Went to the river side.. houses there is niceJ
- Mum revamped Nai Chen’s room. Mum does that to our rooms all the time when she comes for visit.
- Attended Min Yu’s Graduation at Palmy Square. It was COLD! But it was really nice celebrating with her. Thinking back 4 years ago, wouldn’t have imagine will be attending her graduation today!
- Met up with my primary one friend- Joanne. Was great catch up! Haven’t seen her for ages!
- Had dinner with some of Nai Chen’s friends. Was really interesting as we talked like old friends…
- Had “supper” – tea with Hui. A new friend I met. Again, was interesting to know her more.
- Love today… restful.
- NZ news: 2 New Zealand airline flight was force to land due to oil leak and engine problem. Christchurch had 5.3 earthquake… 😦