Today marked day 2 in NZ, Wellington. Few events I remember more vividly bout this trip. All in point form.
- 11 hours, midnight flight without movies to watch isn’t that bad. What is, is sitting next to a wailing baby feeling so cold that you can’t feel your legs anymore. Tip: bring/wear along thermo. I glad I’m smart enough to bring a big enough scarf to make it my blanket on AirAsia flight.
- A Japanese asked me if I’m Japanese to ask for directions at Christchurch Airport J J Hmm… I think it’s my fair skin and black frame glasses. Ahah
- Staying in a nice cottage motel. 3 bedrooms… comfy and nice. Most importantly, got my saviour- heater 😛
- Learn to appreciate COKE a lot more back home. It’s sold 600ml for $4 here! But I had grew found of a NZ soft drinks called L&P.
- Noodle Canteen (Chinese food) here is yummy! Met a Kuchingnite here…
- I kinda like the cool breeze better than I thought. Perhaps the thermo helped….
- Mum is happiest when groceries shopping when she saw the greens and fruits.
- There is REALLY A LOT of types of bread!
- Te papa is well-done, well-maintained… nice.
- Survived being a tour guide for parents without bros…