Here’s mummy’s curry chicken receipe I want to remember and share…
Step by Step:
- Blend and mix Chilli, Garlic, red onion and big onion
- Fry cut cube potatos.
- Boil a pot of water at the other pot
- Fry blended items with not too big fire with curry powder and curry leaf for about 20 minutes and you can smell NICE aroma
- Fry the chicken together with the spice. Make sure don’t burn the bottom of the wok. Control fire. for a short while
- Put chicken and spice all into the boiling pot and stir until cook for bout 20 mins
- Put salt and sugar and a little bit of light soy sauce
- Add brinjal, ladies fingers, tauhu and wadever u want la..
- pour milk
Well i’ve not tried it without my mum yet tho.. haha.. I think it should be fine..
Oh. have you seen a lady’s fingers “tree” before?? My dad had a few behind my house and somehow the breed is REALLY huge! look!