wahhhh… Mid March already. woaw… dunno how to capture back the times that i miss the post… Here’s something I like from the book i recently read that my friend recommended me to read. Easy reading and it’s attitude lifting.
Below are some of the things a read that I like and I want to remember, so share with you also..
What Attitude CANNOT do for you:
- Your attitude cannot be substitute for competence- if you think you can do something, that’s confidence. If you can do it, that’s competence. Both are needed to success.
- Your attitude cannot be substitute for experience- The problem with experience is that you rarely have it until you need it
- Your attitude cannot change facts- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.
- Your attitude cannot be substitute for personal growth
- Your attitude will not stay good automatically
Failure isn’t so bad if it doesn’t attack the heart. Success is all right if it doesn’t go in the head. Failures are not fatal, successes do not completely define you- john c. maxwell,The difference maker
I would want to see myself read more this year…