Hey guys, How’s your year?
This year honestly I felt time really flew by really fast… I didn’t felt that I had June-Oct… but I had. Well, It was a very GOOD and tough year for me to be honest… Let’s see what are the few things i remember off head I thought God was so good to me…
- Places i’ve visited- Kuching, KL, Macau, Redang, Langkawi, Genting, Ipoh, Lundu beach, Damai beach, Penang Hard Rock Hotel
- Self development trainings- Self image development, sales training, leadership meetings, ministry meetings, dating workshop :P, Financial planning training
- Books- quite a few… I will write them down 2010.. this year didn’t keep track. haha
- Seeing 2 campus students i help oversee come to know Christ.
- 6 campus students had graduated and are leaving overseas
- Helped a high school girl in a journey of discovering God
- Organized Eaglepoint Damansara 1st church camp for 50 people with an amazing team!
- Career advancement: changed job from and IT consulting firm to the Insurance Industry with ING
- Hit my sale goal quota 🙂
- recovering from thoughts that were messing me up (during my MIA period from the blog)
- Had more time to meet up with friends and old friends which i love
- Got some awards and incentives for work
- Flew in the plane more than 10 times 😦 I still do not like bumpy rides…
- Missed my dance ministry tho i co-choreo 2 short songs 😛 or was it just 1?
- Miss my great ushering partner in church
- played more bball in a year than in the last 4 years
- Finally played in a 2 bball competitions after 5 years
- loved by friends
- blessed by God
- enjoy watchin Kristen grow up
- coached by parents
- found a Christian role model in insurance industry
- Offended some friends but Restored some friendships
- Made some stupid mistakes… but gained experience to not do it again
- Currently on-going organizing a program called change your world in Kuching targeting for 1000 students between age 15-25…
Each incident whether it’s happy or sad, I’m sure there are more to thank God for and praise Him but that’s all for now…
Merry Christmas all… It’s a day to remember Him..