Had our monthly team meet last night. Sharing was from 1 Sam 23:7-18. Talked bout how David found strength in the Lord his God.
Few Take Backs from last night’s session:
- Serving God is not for the fainted-hearted
- We need to learn to find strength in God
- We need people who can help us find strength in God
- We need to help people under our care to find strength in God
How some of us finds strength in God:
- Build up “reserved” for times of need.
- Patience and stillness
- Read a book
- Find a scripture
- Encourage somebody
- watch an inspiring movie
- Catch up with people that help us find strength
- Listen to praise and worship songs
- Eat cornetto