Last couple of weeks that I had disappeared from blogging basically because I was making a difference… in some people’s lives…
- Did one-2-one with a campus girl who is discovering God all over again. I’m trilled!
- Celebrated an early birthday for a friend by appearing in front of her gate with 3 more other girls who made a difference in this friend’s heart. There were tears in her eyes. Friendship counts…
- Drove all the way to Serdang with a different 3 girls who made a difference in one friend’s live by attending her basketball competition
- Watched a midnight pink panther with Han and 2 friends. It’s great spending time and making new friends.
- Had our bi-weekly campus leaders meeting at Alex’s, it is always great to be refreshed by those younger chaps that always brighten the day.
- Did a session of relationship 101 for Campus Friends KDU college for their Hostel Break-in event with another 3 facilitators. Around 30+ students were blessed.
- Valentine Vibe part 3 done by Alex is brilliant! Almost 40 campus students were blessed!
- Had a Sunday lunch with Han, Bro, Jill and baby K. Was a good catching up.
Happy birthday, Pearl for being a friend that you have been. The below card is something you gave me years back. I saw it again during CNY when I was back in Kuching. You too deserve the cup! 🙂
Happy birthday Jaevon, I believe God have a greater plan and is wanting to bless you mighty-ly!